Thursday 28 April 2016

Wearing Classic Lolita

mintyfrills kawaii cute sweet pretty harajuku j-fashion

I have a new dress from Devilinspired; its this lovely classic dress that is not at all my usual style but I still really love it! Its super fun to try something new and I find that I still had some things to match it with. I love that the skirt is really long and wide, there is so much fabric! Much longer than I'm used to but it feels quite comfy that my knees are covered. I'm not a huge fan of faces on dress prints but its just a small part and most of the rest of the dress is sky, fields and roses. I think the back is really beautiful. Since it has a lot of colors there are so many options for coording it. 

mintyfrills kawaii cute sweet pretty harajuku j-fashionmintyfrills kawaii cute sweet pretty harajuku j-fashion

Here I'm wearing it with a cardigan from Liz Lisa and my Love Moschino bag. I thought the hat would go since it has a nice 'lady' feel too it. The necklace is from Vivienne Westwood and the shoes are bought in a second hand shop in Harajuku. My hair doesn't really go with classic that much since its bright blue but I still think it works. I will make more coords with this dress and try wearing a natural colored wig. I'm thinking about trying to coord it with cult party kei! Could be interesting.

mintyfrills kawaii cute sweet pretty harajuku j-fashion

//Love Mintyfrills








2 comments:

  1. Woooow your outfit is very very very beautiful (⌒▽⌒)
    Great post!
    Hugs from Brasil


    Diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete